close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 20:13:34 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

The Onix was a stubborn one. Coming out from its pokeball to an unknown face threw it into a rampage. His new trainer were confounded by his fit and decided to leave him in daycare. The Onix was not one for violence but it had deep bond with its previous owner, and he missed him deeply.

As it sulked, the serpent-like creature curled in itself, blending itself as formation of rocks. What was shadowing over others now guised itself as pile of rubbles in the background.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 21:43:30 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh boy! The daycare! Drusilla took in her surroundings with her single ear, sorting through the cacophony of sounds. Several other Pokémon were visiting that day, it seemed.[break][break]

Some were chattering about their trainers, or about the naps they wished to take beneath the trees. Others talked with excitement about the poffins that the old couple who ran the place baked every afternoon for their wards.[break][break]

But the most exciting bit of information the Roggenrola overheard was this: that in a far corner of the daycare was the old couple's berry patch, fiercely guarded by their Grotle. The last of the berries were ripe, but no one was allowed to eat them![break][break]

Perhaps a little Roggenrola like herself could? But how could she get past a vigilant Grass-type? Drusilla pondered this as she paced back and forth in front of a large pile of stones, murmuring possible plans to herself.[break][break]

"I could bring a poffin to appease him, maybe? Oh, but they're not done yet, and I'm hungry now! Maybe I summon a SANDSTORM? No, no, too obvious…"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 23:17:22 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

As the Onix slowly fell to its slumber, the sound of footsteps and muttering disturbed and waked him. The rocks that formed its body shook and tremble as the Onix moved to see what had awaken him.

Not to his amusement the Onix saw a much smaller rock pokemon clearly in distress.

"What troubles you so that you had awaken me little one." The Onix boomed as he towered over, yet his tone gentle.

It was hard for him to not be intimidating, as he was trained to do such by his former trainer.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 0:04:10 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

The rumbling of the ground and the deep voice that interrupted her shocked Drusilla out of her plotting. She jumped and listened keenly, recognizing the vibrations as that of an Onix.[break][break]

"Sorry to wake you!" she exclaimed, hopping from foot to foot. "It's just, I want to get some berries from the berry field at the edge of the daycare, but there is a big Grotle guarding it."[break][break]

She stopped hopping and tilted her body in an obvious gesture of curiosity as a thought occurred to her.[break][break]

"Say, do you want berries, mister?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 6:54:24 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

"You are pardoned." The Onix accepted the Roggenrola's apology. Brushing it off as a trivial accident.

The Onix intently listened to her troubles. A Grotle was indeed something to be troubled by as rock types. He understood why she was in such distress. The Onix looked over past the many pokemon that were playing and napping about, to the edge of the daycare, where he spotted the nefarious Grotle.

When the Roggenrola asked if he desired the berries, the desire for such berries grew in his bellies. "What plot do you have in mind?" he asked curiously.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 22:43:00 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Well," Drusilla began, "maybe you could distract it somehow? And then I could sneak in and grab berries! For you and me both, of course."[break][break]

It was a foolproof plan, in her mind. An Onix was a lot larger than a Grotle and could easily keep the Grass-type occupied while the smaller Roggenrola could sneak past.[break][break]

"Though… I'm not sure how I'm going to collect all those berries by myself. I don't have arms or hands." Sure, she could smash her head into the berry trees, but then they'd just be rolling all over the ground.[break][break]

Drusilla looked up at the Onix again. "Do you have any ideas, mister?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 5:46:09 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

A distraction? The Onix thought. He could have laughed. Attracting attention is what he does best. His former had trained him to be such very thing. His towering self would serve as the distraction while his teammates swoop in for an attack. "What you ask of me is easy." He agreed to the plan.

As of the other issue, he had just the idea. The Onix leaned into the Roggenrola, "Surely you musn't be the only one craving those sweet berries. Find another accomplice." he said to her.

The Onix's rocks trembled and shook as it turned and began moving closer towards the infamous Grotle, but not so close. He decided not to only seek the attention of the Grotle, but the whole nursery.

Once he was in the right position his serpent-like body move in circle disturbing the ground beneath, sand and stones picked up around him. As a miniature Sandstorm picked up around him, the Onix screeched. Demanding all attention on his majestic self. Before long the humans at the daycare came to stop him. But they are not met without force.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 16:52:55 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

An accomplice! Of course![break][break]

Drusilla rushed away as the Onix began to move. She whispered her plan to a bunch of other small Pokémon—ones with arms and hands—and they all hurried off as the SANDSTORM began kicking up.[break][break]

They took the long way around to the berry field, slipping in between the rows just as things started to get chaotic. With great speed, they shook the trees until the berries fell to the ground. Once they'd collected enough, they each grabbed as many as they could hold and dashed away again.[break][break]

Drusilla, who could not carry anything, ventured into the whirling cyclone of sand and dust to report that they were successful. Onix could stop causing such a mess now![break][break]

"Come with me!" she said. "I've saved some berries for us."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 8:15:01 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

Once the Onix noticed his new little friend, he stopped summoning, bringing relief to the trainers that were about to subdue him. He did no more harm than getting sand into some hair and fur.

"We make a good team." The Onix commented as he followed her to the collected berries.

The Onix helped himself nibbling on berries one by one with its large jaw, scaring a few of the other pokemons that had helped the Roggenrola collect the berries. He was happy he had agreed to the plan as the berries were very delicious indeed.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 15:32:33 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Before long, Drusilla noticed that her trainer had arrived to pick her up. She waddled over to her new Onix friend to say farewell.[break][break]

"Thanks for all your help today!" she said. "I'm sorry we have to part so soon, but maybe we'll see each other again. But maybe you won't recognize me? I'm going to evolve and become big and strong for my trainer."[break][break]

Taking one last berry for the road, she started off toward the entrance of the daycare. But before she had gone more than a few yards, she turned back around and hopped from one foot to the other.[break][break]

"Goodbye! Take care!"[break][break]

And then she was gone, rushing back to her trainer's side and disappearing into a Pokéball.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Rocky Fellas
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 2:26:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven